Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Generation ???!!! Images

Customized Soccer Jersey - ImageChef.com Played around for ages with the given resources but got seriously frustrated. I was really excited about this exercise but battled to get into it - probably expecting too much and wanting things on a platter. I did try to upload some of my own photos on a few of the sites , registered , set up accounts etc but still did not get desired results. Did manage to do some celeb mixups with my own family and played with mixup names etc but not overly impressed with results. Could not find a link to Imagechef (used by many of our bloggers)on any of the given resources but got here the easy way and will definitely play around some more with this site. My son now wants me to order his shirt as long as Liverpool logo is on front.

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

The Web 2.0 Admin Team put a link to Imagechef in the comment they left on the blog post. Well done for finding the site anyway.