Sunday, August 3, 2008

Flickr exploration

This has been an extremely stressful week for a variety of reasons and 'flickr' has not featured strongly. After a good few hours on this machine last night, I think my husband now appreciates how irritated I get when he is tied to the computer. (He'll have to get used to it!)
I did a bit of a play around and would love to explore and apply some of the amazing things available - when time slows down.
I was really disappointed that I didn't find any 'people' I know in my searches as I know plenty who probably use similar applications - I'll get onto them ASAP.
Using multiple tags proved useful in searching, however I did get irritated having to search through large quantities of personal photos to find the ones directly related to my search. No doubt with more expertise and 'playing' I will manage to refine the process.
Isn't the attached photo(link) gorgeous - part of the reason for my stressful week - 8 week old mini schnauzers are worse (time wasting) than new babies, but just as adorable. The link is attached below I hope. (Already sent an e-mail in a moment of over-enthusiasm: always read the whole question first!!)http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaracats/2421239089/in/set-72157604549523888/

No comments: